Monday 4 December 2006

No picture today

I don't have any pictures to add today because i am not working from my computer. It does not work if you try and add pictures via email. Anyway London is cold and miserable today and even the hardened Londoners seem to be depressed by it. today was quite and flat in almost every way. I feel like ripping some one's head off but maybe that's just my way of dealing with this weather... don't know.

Anyway at this point i will explain my name, i wanted to go for crimson sky, but that was not available, then i thought of mixing the languages a bit and having crimson and sky in Italian, (this is what i thought i was getting) but i was working on how it sounded to me and Francesco thought, that i meant cello so there was no further question about it. I also had to change crimson to krimson, now that the matter is cleared up... it should be crimsoncielo... so i am going to try for that now.

No comments: