Saturday 25 November 2006

third post - a bitty start

the key to this thing is to keep adding to it and not leave it hanging. Its a bit like morning pages. I want to try to add something every day. And write something every day. even if it is rubbish. This photo was taken in Wales, its from the top of the Sugar loaf in the Brecon Beacons. I was lucky to choose a sunny day for my walk and spent the whole day on my own, walking. Beautiful quite time.

So today was Saturday and I got together the last few things to send home for Christmas. Some days are not meant for shopping, but its off now and i am pleased with everything. I really wish i could minimise myself into that package!

I bought a big board last week, for a drawing easel and eventually Francesco and i managed to fetch it from the hardware store. Last night and i started on a large drawing that i have been wanting to do for ages. I am really excited about it and have been working on it for the better part of this evening too. I will include an photo of my progress in tomorrow's post.

No comments: